Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LTTF 2016 Topps Update set needs and Nolan Ryan

LTTF 2016 Topps Update set needs and Nolan Ryan
Hello Beckett community!

I am currently 1 card shy of completing the 2016 Topps Update set and would love to finish it up before Christmas:

And, I am up to 1501 different Nolans and always looking for more so, if anyone has any Nolan Ryans they are looking to get rid of, feel free to check out my org. I believe most of my Ryan needs are marked.

Thanks much!

Aaron
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

RE: LTTF 2016 Topps Update set needs and Nolan Ryan
I have all of those except for #76 and you can have them for free. All I ask is to coach me through a trade. I am struggling with this site... for example, how do I look at your org and see what you want/need vs. what you have to trade away? I have a NR you may want.
Desert racing baseball card collector? Yeah, that's not weird...

That would be great, man! I will send a trade offer over and we can go from there.
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

OK, I think I did it right. I also added a sweet 90's NR hologram to my org if you are interested, haha. So, once we come to an agreement I assume address will get exchanged for shipping AND, will the traded cards automatically update in our org? e.g. my cards going to you will drop from my org and your cards going to me will get added. Or, do we do that manually once we receive them and the trade is finalized(?)?

(12-09-2016, 10:44 AM)flamethrower Wrote: OK, I think I did it right. I also added a sweet 90's NR hologram to my org if you are interested, haha. So, once we come to an agreement I assume address will get exchanged for shipping AND, will the traded cards automatically update in our org? e.g. my cards going to you will drop from my org and your cards going to me will get added. Or, do we do that manually once we receive them and the trade is finalized(?)?
Yes, you got the hang of this, man! I will accept and then you will be able to view an invoice which has both of our addresses on it. The cards you trade away will remain in your org but the quantity will go to zero. You will have to manually move them to the trash and empty to get rid of them completely. The cards you will get from me will be listed in the Recently Traded folder of your Org. I sent a bunch of messages to you on the trade page, as well.

Man, I just sold my collection of like 1,200 or more different Nolan Ryan cards for like $150. There were no game used or autos in there, just a bunch of 70s-current base, inserts, refractors, parallels, etc.

I wish I'd have known you were collecting Ryans.

Cards are in the mail, thanks for the coaching! I feel like there should be a sticky thread that explains the process for newbs like me. Or is there and I missed it?

(12-09-2016, 11:56 AM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: Man, I just sold my collection of like 1,200 or more different Nolan Ryan cards for like $150. There were no game used or autos in there, just a bunch of 70s-current base, inserts, refractors, parallels, etc.

I wish I'd have known you were collecting Ryans.
Hey, it happens! If you can get some cash for cards just taking up space, I can understand that!
(12-09-2016, 01:27 PM)flamethrower Wrote: Cards are in the mail, thanks for the coaching! I feel like there should be a sticky thread that explains the process for newbs like me. Or is there and I missed it?
Thanks for the easy trade, man! Once you get a few trades under your belt, it becomes old hat!