`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
trades

trades

Wants marked - like to put together this years YG set as well - also marked.

Anyone interested feel free to send an offer!

RE: trades
Jason, Did u break any UD1?
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

No sorry dude - never seen you posted!

Anyone working on some sets? I've offered lots of trades and typically people wanna get pure value back - I don't blame anyone - type of trade I get 50 cards and they get 10 -I often do the same - just wondering if anyone out there looking to do some trades with a bunch of 5/10/20/25 dollar cards type deal?

Also please no one be insulted by any offer - it's just that - an offer - happy trading!

When I am offered a trade or offering a trade I am happy to trade down if someone has cards that I want. If someone wants cards that I have and they have nothing I would keep in return I look to upgrade the trade bait I am getting in return. The way I look at it is I am helping to fill a want for them that is their plus, I get better traders that is the plus for me. We have to remember that shipping cost money so just trading straight up for cards you actually don't want or need does not make sense.

I am not advocating trading a McDavid YG for 50 $2 cards but I am happy to trade a $40 jersey or auto for a handful of Roy base/inserts/parallels I need.
[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr

(12-02-2016, 10:50 AM)snobles Wrote: When I am offered a trade or offering a trade I am happy to trade down if someone has cards that I want. If someone wants cards that I have and they have nothing I would keep in return I look to upgrade the trade bait I am getting in return. The way I look at it is I am helping to fill a want for them that is their plus, I get better traders that is the plus for me. We have to remember that shipping cost money so just trading straight up for cards you actually don't want or need does not make sense.

I am not advocating trading a McDavid YG for 50 $2 cards but I am happy to trade a $40 jersey or auto for a handful of Roy base/inserts/parallels I need.
WELL STATED!!!! BANG ON!

Jason, I just sent you a pretty big trade. Got 99 items from your want list on there. Cheers.