Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Achievement unlocked

RE: Achievement unlocked
Nice collection indeed!
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

(11-17-2016, 10:09 PM)jason32rich Wrote: That's awesome! Just out of curiosity how do you go about storing and organizing them? I've got my Piazza collection in several binders sorted by years but am only around the 900 mark, I've got the 93-98's laid out in order in pages but after that it's just way too much to sort out.

If I ever get any doubles to trade with you I'd love to put a trade together but it's unlikely that you don't already have it lol.

Congrats again!
never know, hit me up anytime. I'd be happy to unload some to a good home

as for organization, they're all in binders. I have 5" binders with the heavy plastic dividers. Right now I have four, but could use a fifth. They're broken down by year. I have I think thru 1996 laid out with placeholders for needed cards. And all the over sized stuff is in a separate binder.

Thanks for the congrats from everyone. A LOT of you have contributed to this collection and I am very grateful!
(11-18-2016, 02:19 PM)sonic311 Wrote: Congrats! That's very impressive
I will be hitting the 1000 different card Milestone on my Piazza Collection soon.
I think I have a couple rare Piazza cards that are on your want list. Would love to do a trade with you to get those into your already impressive PC. I'm sure you have multiples on a bunch of my wants.
you do have some that I would be interested in, if I have anything that catches your interest!
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

Excellent...anytime you need to add..you know my trading ORG is open..

Awesome!!! congrats on the milestone!!!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Congratulations. That is amazing.

Thanks for the congrats everyone. As always, I'll still be looking for any more Piazzas I don't already have and all my wants are marked.
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

(11-16-2016, 10:02 PM)tate31nym Wrote: With this stack of cards from COMC, I now hold 3,024 different Mike Piazza Beckett listed items (9,818 total)
That's awesome. Congrats!!! My Piazza collection is only half behind yours.
[Image: fgdfdgdfgdfgdf.jpg]
CARD COUNT: (Met cards - 15655)      (Piazza - 1610)      (Wright - 759)