`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this too good to be true?

Is this too good to be true?
I was searching ebay for various cards that I could buy, and I came across a card that seemed like a good very good deal, and I bought it on impulse, even though it was probably 6-8 times more expensive that my budget. I did get an automatic 15% off Best offer and paid $123 with shipping.

It was a 2016 Topps Chrome Auto Purple COREY SEAGER.
Super collector of Matt Harvey

RE: Is this too good to be true?
Most of the ones since the regular season ended have sold for under $135 with all of them between $115 and $135. So, you're buy price is right about where they typically go for.

(11-09-2016, 03:07 PM)zanderlex Wrote: I was searching ebay for various cards that I could buy, and I came across a card that seemed like a good very good deal, and I bought it on impulse, even though it was probably 6-8 times more expensive that my budget. I did get an automatic 15% off Best offer and paid $123 with shipping.

It was a 2016 Topps Chrome Auto Purple COREY SEAGER.

I always say, if you're happy with the card at the price you bought it for, it's a good deal.

(11-09-2016, 05:18 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I always say, if you're happy with the card at the price you bought it for, it's a good deal.

This right here^^^

I've overspent several times on cards of Dudley and Jenkins (my 2 PCs), but it's been worth it to me because I get the cards I want.