`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
1 box of 2016 Torque

1 box of 2016 Torque
I've been pretty much stuck in the house sick for a few weeks now, and finally went out for some fresh air. Grabbed the last full box of Torque right before I left D&A, and cracked it there. Here are the spoils, in order of packs:

Pack 1 -
[Image: IMG_zpsl8cp9rep.jpg]

Pack 2 -
[Image: IMG_0001_zpsrmqje9jt.jpg]
Nice 3 color piece..

Pack 3 -
[Image: IMG_0003_zpsdqhcdwve.jpg]
I LOVE getting a legend..

Pack 4 -
[Image: IMG_0004_zpssoiycqup.jpg]
Totally cracked up, LOVE the auto!

Pack 5 - Best for last -

[Image: IMG_0002_zpsmpbl2azf.jpg]
Nicely centered sheet metal piece! Drivers not bad either...

''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

RE: 1 box of 2016 Torque
That was a fantastic box! Congrats. I can't believe ALL of your hits were SN99 or less! I would be interested in the JJ card if I have anything you need/want for it.

Love the Chocolate Myers
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

By any chance, do you have card #51?
I collect J. Johnson, K. Larson, C. Elliott, E. Jones & The Cleveland Browns
Photobucket Links are Below.

http://s1250.photobucket.com/user/OurNUT...ace%20Used

http://s1379.photobucket.com/user/NASCARRay/library/?sort=3&page=1

(12-28-2016, 12:33 PM)r and k sports cards Wrote: By any chance, do you have card #51?
Don't expect an answer Ray. He usually just pops in here to show off his pulls and never replies to questions in his threads. He also never replies in any other threads here.

(12-28-2016, 10:23 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: Don't expect an answer Ray. He usually just pops in here to show off his pulls and never replies to questions in his threads. He also never replies in any other threads here.
OUCH! That hurts!

Actually I stop in here just about daily. It would be more correct to say I only to share, and do zero trading or selling on here. That is why I usually close my threads with "Just showing off" or "Nothing available" although I do forget to do that alot.

Seriously, that hurt. You make me sound like a vagrant or loiterer.
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

(12-29-2016, 04:39 PM)jaykayzee Wrote: OUCH! That hurts!

Actually I stop in here just about daily. It would be more correct to say I only to share, and do zero trading or selling on here. That is why I usually close my threads with "Just showing off" or "Nothing available" although I do forget to do that alot.

Seriously, that hurt. You make me sound like a vagrant or loiterer.
Sorry if it hurt your feelings. It is true though. I didn't want Ray to get his hopes up b/c he is so close to completing the set! I know that you don't trade or sell here, but you also never respond to any other threads on the Racing forum. I've replied to every single Racing box break for the past several years, including all of yours. I like that you post your breaks here, but it would be nice if you reply to others' breaks as well.
We've "talked" several times over the years and I know you are a good guy who just wants to share his breaks. It would just be nice if you followed up on your own threads when you do forget to finish a thread that way AND would reply to others who are just showing off their pulls also. I wasn't attacking you in any way or saying anything bad about you, just stated facts.
I am sorry if it hurt your feelings.

Oh Man, what did I start. Guys, it is OK, I got the and it is no big deal.
I collect J. Johnson, K. Larson, C. Elliott, E. Jones & The Cleveland Browns
Photobucket Links are Below.

http://s1250.photobucket.com/user/OurNUT...ace%20Used

http://s1379.photobucket.com/user/NASCARRay/library/?sort=3&page=1