`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panini Prizm out today.

Panini Prizm out today.
Broke 3 boxes of 2016 Panini Prizm today and I am REALLY disappointed in collation. I made set of Topps chrome each year and decided to substitute Prizm this year. Looks like mistake. Way to many packs with same base cards. Inserts ok but at this rate would take 6-7 boxes to make set without rookies.
Photobucket

RE: Panini Prizm out today.
That bites. Good looking cards though? It seems to be that problem with all their products though and 6to7 boxes sounds like of conservative to me I have about 2/3s of the 13 prizm set done and about 6 boxes into it.

that's because you break a few boxes for the fun of it then buy the rest on comc for next to nothing and you're done.
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

Sorry to hear that, collation is always one of the biggies with me that gets underserved. Having said that, how did each individual box do for you in terms of percentage of set completed and number of dupes in the same box. Also did all your boxes come from the same case or different cases?

I opened a box of prizm today, if you pay for shipping I'll send you whatever base I have

From the cases I've seen, if they still have any around in a few months I'm going to pick one up. There have been some CRAZY cases so far! I'm loving the variations