`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Matt Harvey Auto's and more

Looking for Matt Harvey Auto's and more
I'm looking to get some good Matt Harvey cards, whether it's auto's, GU cards, good refractors or numbered cards, or just really good looking cards.

My main goal is to either trade directly for a 2010 Bowman Chrome Harvey auto or to do trades for non Harvey's that could be moved for them, along with getting Harvey's.

I have a few good cards in my org right now, and depending on who you want, or what team you want, I can always dig through my cards and add a few good ones.
Super collector of Matt Harvey

RE: Looking for Matt Harvey Auto's and more
(10-22-2016, 07:42 PM)zanderlex Wrote: I'm looking to get some good Matt Harvey cards, whether it's auto's, GU cards, good refractors or numbered cards, or just really good looking cards.

My main goal is to either trade directly for a 2010 Bowman Chrome Harvey auto or to do trades for non Harvey's that could be moved for them, along with getting Harvey's.

I have a few good cards in my org right now, and depending on who you want, or what team you want, I can always dig through my cards and add a few good ones.
I have these available of Matt Harvey. Just pulled these this week, too.

2015 Finest Refractor SP #104 bv$15
2016 Finest 'Green' Refractor #'d 17/99 bv$5

LMK if you're interested.

-Alan

ALWAYS looking for graded/raw ROOKIE YEAR Bowman AUTO'S/RC's/COLOR of NICK SENZEL

RE: Looking for Matt Harvey Auto's and more
(10-23-2016, 01:43 AM)rack85 Wrote: I have these available of Matt Harvey. Just pulled these this week, too.

2015 Finest Refractor SP #104 bv$15
2016 Finest 'Green' Refractor #'d 17/99 bv$5

LMK if you're interested.

-Alan

I saw your thread looking for Peraza and Duvall and just added a few Refractors and parallels of them if you want to check those out and offer.
Super collector of Matt Harvey