`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What boxes if any do you think have better odds?
Rainbow 
What boxes if any do you think have better odds?
For pulling photo variation cards. Do you think there better odds say with a jumbo box over a hobby box or a retail over gravity feed? Or does it really not matter.

RE: What boxes if any do you think have better odds?
I'm pretty sure the Photo Variations fall easier in hobby & jumbo boxes as opposed to any kind of retail product.
PC=Giancarlo Stanton, Kemp, Longoria, Tulowitzki, Griffey Jr, Pujols, Jeter, Randy Johnson, Helton, Biggio, Bagwell, Chipper Jones, Votto..
I trade for similar cards.

It depends on what year and exact product your talking about. I know in certain years there have been some Topps and Topps Heritage photo variations that seemed to fall much easier in retail blasters from Walmart. If you are looking purely on pack odds then Jumbo almost always has the best odds. However the packs are fewer per box and more expensive per pack.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(10-13-2016, 08:26 PM)djohn Wrote: It depends on what year and exact product your talking about. I know in certain years there have been some Topps and Topps Heritage photo variations that seemed to fall much easier in retail blasters from Walmart. If you are looking purely on pack odds then Jumbo almost always has the best odds. However the packs are fewer per box and more expensive per pack.

lets say from 2010-2015 and topps flagship set.