`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mailday with ???

Mailday with ???
[attachment=12334]So my cards came back from beckett today my question is how did they both receive the same exact grade and how are the corners a 9 I cant see any thing wrong with them.
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

RE: Mailday with ???
I think the labs are weird they look silver and they should be gold. As far as the corner are concerned, have you checked the back of the card they grade the back as well as the front. But overall nice grades.

(10-07-2016, 01:54 PM)once78 Wrote: I think the labs are weird they look silver and they should be gold. As far as the corner are concerned, have you checked the back of the card they grade the back as well as the front. But overall nice grades.
they are gold my scanner made the look silver I will check the back out. Just strange they got the same grades on all the subs.

Another strange thing is how many autos I'm seeing coming back with 10s. I'm not exactly sure what they're looking for, myself. Great grades all around though. It's odd that all the subs are identical, but if you submit long enough it's bound to happen I suppose.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

(10-08-2016, 08:33 AM)jonathani Wrote: Another strange thing is how many autos I'm seeing coming back with 10s. I'm not exactly sure what they're looking for, myself. Great grades all around though. It's odd that all the subs are identical, but if you submit long enough it's bound to happen I suppose.
My thought is the only way an auto would not receive a 10 is if it was smudged or something like that.