`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing Sets

Missing Sets
How is it that sportscardforum can manage to get checklists into their system before Beckett? When do the powers that be think 2016 In The Game Used will be entered?

RE: Missing Sets
and FWIW, the Tim Horton's set is missing the Byfuglien Game Day Action insert #GDA15

Good morning, Sir. The 2016 In The Game Used checklist will be entered into the system as soon as we receive it. We have asked for it and are waiting for a reply. Also, thank you for the update on the Byfuglien card from the Tim Horton's set, I will be sure to add that first thing this morning. As always, if in the future you come across an issue like this please email me directly so that I may tend to it. I can be reached at ericn@beckett.com.

Sincerely,
The Powers that Be

First thing WHICH morning?

(10-06-2016, 06:14 AM)ericn316 Wrote: Good morning, Sir. The 2016 In The Game Used checklist will be entered into the system as soon as we receive it. We have asked for it and are waiting for a reply. Also, thank you for the update on the Byfuglien card from the Tim Horton's set, I will be sure to add that first thing this morning. As always, if in the future you come across an issue like this please email me directly so that I may tend to it. I can be reached at ericn@beckett.com.

Sincerely,
The Powers that Be