`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Looking For Race Used Autos or Regular Autos

Looking For Race Used Autos or Regular Autos
Got my autos and race used stuff uploaded. Looking to make some deals and pick up some stuff. I am trying to collect base autos of drivers and race used autos of better drivers. I am willing to trade anything. If you come after my Jimmie showcase you better have something good. I have a Terry Cook press plate auto and a Biffle 2014 five star classic compilations booklet with a sunoco patch and auto'd 5/14 I can't find in the database I'm willing to trade if we can agree on a price. Not a fan of the booklets so really want that one gone. Let me know if I got anything you want. I collect other sports too. Will start working on getting my regular cards on here too, but it's going to take awhile.

RE: Looking For Race Used Autos or Regular Autos
(09-30-2016, 08:18 PM)corbins sports cards Wrote: Got my autos and race used stuff uploaded. Looking to make some deals and pick up some stuff. I am trying to collect base autos of drivers and race used autos of better drivers. I am willing to trade anything. If you come after my Jimmie showcase you better have something good. I have a Terry Cook press plate auto and a Biffle 2014 five star classic compilations booklet with a sunoco patch and auto'd 5/14 I can't find in the database I'm willing to trade if we can agree on a price. Not a fan of the booklets so really want that one gone. Let me know if I got anything you want. I collect other sports too. Will start working on getting my regular cards on here too, but it's going to take awhile.
PLZ check my ORG. You have some cards I'd be interested in, but I don't know if I have stuff you'd want.
For the JJ Showcase card, I might be willing to let go of PC cards (found in my "AU & MEM NFT" folder) BUT NOT my Kyle Busch Redline AU/RU #/10. I know you'll ask about it if I don't exclude it! Smile It's my 1st and only Rowdy AU and I won it, so I don't plan on getting rid of it for anything. LMK if we can work something out.

RE: Looking For Race Used Autos or Regular Autos
I will check your organizer