`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Players Checklist

Players Checklist
Hi Guy's, Can anyone help me to find a complete checklist of all cards these following players in Jason Kidd and Richard Jefferson?? as I am collector from Australia. I want a checklist to be all cards that's including all printing plates.

RE: Players Checklist
You can get a fairly comprehensive checklist here at beckett. Just go into the search window, type in the player's name and you'll get everything beckett has info on. To suppliment this, you'll need to also check amazon and e-bay for any releases that beckett is not aware of (select earlier international releases, localised issues, etc)

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

RE: Players Checklist
Or just visit my website if I ever get a chance to get one up for "checklists not in beckett" for regional/Int'l/broder cards...lol.

(09-28-2016, 07:01 PM)taffster74 Wrote: You can get a fairly comprehensive checklist here at beckett. Just go into the search window, type in the player's name and you'll get everything beckett has info on. To suppliment this, you'll need to also check amazon and e-bay for any releases that beckett is not aware of (select earlier international releases, localised issues, etc)
Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
I specialize in hard to find oddities for player/team collectors
eBay Geonut (100+ auctions)
Int'l/player INVENTORY: http://www.hobbydisplay.com/geonut/