`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 Bowman Chrome Vending Orange Shimmer.serial #ed??

2016 Bowman Chrome Vending Orange Shimmer.serial #ed??
I hit a hot box..all bottom cards were Orange Shimmer..30+ prospect cards..that is what vending is..but no serial #ed cards..
They are Orange Shimmer..
Any idea?? They are priced in OPG, but say they are serial #ed /25

Can anyone help??

RE: 2016 Bowman Chrome Vending Orange Shimmer.serial #ed??
I would say it's probably a typo on Beckett's part. Cardboard Connection does not have them listed as ser# and I know in the past the blue and orange wave hot packs were not numbered.

Great hits either way!

Looks like the confusion is that the orange shimmer in regular Bowman were serial #/25 but were not in hot packs. I can see why Beckett has them entered wrong.

That is what I thought..prices are probably going to be corrected as well? OR maybe there are only 25 of the hot pack Orange Shimmer prospects?/

I know the reg card are serial #ed...saw a few on eBay..that is why I am confused..

Thanks for the reply!!

Seems to me the ones /25 are out of the regular bowman-- 1-150 and the unnumbered ones are out of bowman chrome- 151-250. Am I correct?

anybody decent?
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

I just added the Orange Shimmer to ORG for trade..take a look..thanks..