`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 more boxes of 2015 Panini Cooperstown

3 more boxes of 2015 Panini Cooperstown
Well, I broke 3 more boxes of Panini Cooperstown on Wednesday. Did well again, at least I think I did. Pulled not 1 but 2 more 1 of 1's, this time they were black printing plates. First on was Clemente, think I'm gonna put it in my PC at least for now, unless someone offers me an awesome cash/trade combo deal. These second 1 of 1 is Yaz. Don't know if I'm gonna put it in my org, or sell it on ebay. Right now I'm leaning towards selling, as I do need to recoup some of my money. ($70 per box and I've opened 8 boxes total)

The autographs I pulled weren't too bad. Pualled a Jim Palmer, kind of weird one, I'd call it a buyback, the original card was an Elite from Donruss, which they then used for Palmer to sign for the Cooperstown set. I'll have to look at it again, thinking it's numbered 5/5. It's in my org, anyone who would like it, I may take a (again) good cash/combo trade. Pulled 2 Red Schoendienst autographs, both for my Cardinals cards I'm making as a tribute to my dad. Also pulled a base Crown Royale Ruth and a numbered Crown Royale DiMaggio, both for my PC.

All in all, I think the Cooperstpown are a good combination of autos and short numbered cards. Yes, they are expensive for only 12 cards per box, but I think I'm making my money back. Guess I can't guarantee that of course.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]