`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ORG Dropped Cards

ORG Dropped Cards
My ORG drastically dropped in value so I started looking at why, and I found some cards, including a high-end auto, that showed 'View Pricing' instead of the current Beckett value. I figured it was some temporary glitch.

Then, later when I looked to see if that same high-end auto value of a prospect had changed, it was completely gone from my ORG! I have no idea how many other cards are no longer here.

Anybody else have the same problem? I am not sure whether to report this to Beckett as they seem to ignore my past questions on the site.

RE: ORG Dropped Cards
I have seen this too. It happened to my 2016 Bowman Chrome auto's. I was just kinda waiting it out. I am not sure if Beckett is aware of it but i believe it happened to other ORG users before. I don't know if i want to add anything till they get it fixed..

(09-23-2016, 10:40 AM)magneto2 Wrote: I have seen this too. It happened to my 2016 Bowman Chrome auto's. I was just kinda waiting it out. I am not sure if Beckett is aware of it but i believe it happened to other ORG users before. I don't know if i want to add anything till they get it fixed..
Thanks! The auto I lost was also a 2016 Bowman Chrome Blue. Interesting...

(09-23-2016, 11:05 AM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Thanks! The auto I lost was also a 2016 Bowman Chrome Blue. Interesting...
I noticed a 2016 Bowman Chrome Blue Auto Trey Mancini was gone last night. I just added it again because I thought I may have deleted it by accident.

Guess I better check some other Bowman.

It happens often. If you scroll through your lists they will appear as blank spaces. Usually they reappear later. I've yet to figure out any rhyme or reason as to why. It was particularly frustrating when I was trying to put together lists for printing last night >Sad
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

(09-23-2016, 09:48 PM)tate31nym Wrote: It happens often. If you scroll through your lists they will appear as blank spaces. Usually they reappear later. I've yet to figure out any rhyme or reason as to why. It was particularly frustrating when I was trying to put together lists for printing last night >Sad
Thanks. Good to know.