`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trading slowing way down

RE: Trading slowing way down
Im always up tp trade I just dont have the money to buy tons of new stuff all the time.

I'm up for trading but still have a ton of stuff to add also I don't have interest in fb much now. Only collect patriots, Kevin Faulk, vintage rcs, sn#d/100, starting an auto pc of select running backs may do other positions in future but mainly gone to slim the fb out of my org. Don't have much in the way of autos/gu so I'm limited to low end 90s stuff that nobody wants.
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

(09-22-2016, 10:19 PM)leadmetogreatness Wrote: Don't have much in the way of autos/gu so I'm limited to low end 90s stuff that nobody wants.
Nothing wrong with that! Trick is to find someone that needs it rather than wants it.

I like some 90s inserts. Still looking for Stadium Club Dot Matrix. I deleted all of my org except Atlanta Falcons, and now I'm starting to re-enter cards. I'm starting with all my Score glossy, inserts, etc from the past 10 years and will add other stuff when I see there's people who want it, like the previous post looking for Kevin Faulk. My pet peeve is when someone cancels a trade and doesn't give a reason, after I spend a lot of time going thru their org selecting cards. If there's something you don't want to include, just say so!!
**Looking for certified autos of these 86 Mets: Ojeda, Aguilera, Elster, K. Mitchell, Heep, Sisk, Leach, Niemann, Hearn, Myers, Sid Fernandez and Davey Johnson MGR **  https://www.flickr.com/photos/164322911@N05/albums

(09-23-2016, 01:25 AM)collectorsnet Wrote: I like some 90s inserts. Still looking for Stadium Club Dot Matrix. I deleted all of my org except Atlanta Falcons, and now I'm starting to re-enter cards. I'm starting with all my Score glossy, inserts, etc from the past 10 years and will add other stuff when I see there's people who want it, like the previous post looking for Kevin Faulk. My pet peeve is when someone cancels a trade and doesn't give a reason, after I spend a lot of time going thru their org selecting cards. If there's something you don't want to include, just say so!!

I agree it sucks when a trade is cancelled for no reason but what's worse is when a trade is over half way worked through from both sided then the trade is cancelled for no reason or the trader simply goes dark. Ive had both happen quite regular.