`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help with a little frustration.....

Need help with a little frustration.....
I have a trade offer of over 200 cards, I go through the list of the other traders' wants and pull the cards to make sure I have them all. I step away and when I return and reload the trade, the cards are in a different order. Is there anyway to list them by year and set to make going through them easier before I accept the trade?
Banner courtesy of Blaynero
[Image: titans.jpg]
Wants Houston Oilers, Titans, Steelers, & Nolan Ryan as well as 1960, 1971 & 1979 Pittsburgh Pirates. Looking for 2013 National Treasures NFL Shield Football Signatures #16 Justin Hunter /2

RE: Need help with a little frustration.....
The frustration is understandable. It has happened to me a few times with a few traders who need 100 or more of my cards. I don't know if there is any way around figuring out a solution. Sometimes when I do have the time, I copy and paste the text for the cards needed to a Word document and then adjust the page so that it lists them in chronological order.

What I have done in the past is in my Org. I create another folder with the traders name and move the cards from the current folder to the new folder. This puts them in year order and sport order. I hope that helps.

Art

Thanks for the suggestions! I now know what I must do.
Banner courtesy of Blaynero
[Image: titans.jpg]
Wants Houston Oilers, Titans, Steelers, & Nolan Ryan as well as 1960, 1971 & 1979 Pittsburgh Pirates. Looking for 2013 National Treasures NFL Shield Football Signatures #16 Justin Hunter /2