`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 master boxes of bowman chrome 5autos

2 master boxes of bowman chrome 5autos
3 regular autos Martinez-Palacios-Peraza. refractor # 232/499 alexander and the extra was Duane Underwood # 18/199 not sure what you call this I think its a classic card its white also 3 purple 1 gold and 1 reg refractor.
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

RE: 2 master boxes of bowman chrome 5autos
I'm looking to trade for three cards from this product. #'s 15, 20, and 48. These are Cardinals rc's of Of, Diaz, and Piscotty

(09-11-2016, 12:23 PM)cspen Wrote: I'm looking to trade for three cards from this product. #'s 15, 20, and 48. These are Cardinals rc's of Of, Diaz, and Piscotty
I have #15 and #20 there yours I will put them in my org I don't collect them I only collect Griffey jr you don't have to trade for them you can have them I like helping out other collectors.

(09-11-2016, 12:37 PM)bman12 Wrote: I have #15 and #20 there yours I will put them in my org I don't collect them I only collect Griffey jr you don't have to trade for them you can have them I like helping out other collectors.
I sent you a pm with my name and address. I appreciate the help. If there is anything I can do please let me know. I have a few Griffey cards. Probably none that you don't already have but any of them are yours if you want them.

(09-11-2016, 12:41 PM)cspen Wrote: I sent you a pm with my name and address. I appreciate the help. If there is anything I can do please let me know. I have a few Griffey cards. Probably none that you don't already have but any of them are yours if you want them.
Thanks I will ship them out tomorrow glad I could help.

I'm interested in your Peraza auto. Please check my org for a trade...thanks! -Alan
ALWAYS looking for graded/raw ROOKIE YEAR Bowman AUTO'S/RC's/COLOR of NICK SENZEL

(09-13-2016, 02:06 AM)rack85 Wrote: I'm interested in your Peraza auto. Please check my org for a trade...thanks! -Alan
I will check this weekend and let you know

Will you have the base cards available for trade?

(09-15-2016, 07:06 PM)franciscomarina Wrote: Will you have the base cards available for trade?
All base cards are for trade I have a lot let me know what you need and if I got them I will list them in my org.