`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Thank You Jerry

Thank You Jerry
Just wanted to say Thanks to Jerry for the 2016 Prizm Newman Hook Up. As I've said before the Racing forums have the best members on all of Beckett.
[Image: OKimtze.png]

RE: Thank You Jerry
WTG, Jerry. I agree about the best members on Beckett.

(09-08-2016, 09:16 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: WTG, Jerry. I agree about the best members on Beckett.
Thanks Again Adam for my my Newman Race Used.

(09-10-2016, 12:14 AM)minitracer Wrote: Thanks Again Adam for my my Newman Race Used.
Glad you like it and I thought of you as soon as I pulled it from the pack! I might can get my hands on another card for you. Trying to work a trade with someone who is looking for 2016 cards to sell at a trade show near him. It's not a guarantee but I'll keep you informed.

(09-10-2016, 02:54 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: Glad you like it and I thought of you as soon as I pulled it from the pack! I might can get my hands on another card for you. Trying to work a trade with someone who is looking for 2016 cards to sell at a trade show near him. It's not a guarantee but I'll keep you informed.
Sounds Good , what is it if you don't mind me asking?
l

(09-10-2016, 10:56 PM)minitracer Wrote: Sounds Good , what is it if you don't mind me asking?
l
It currently doesn't look like I'll be trading for those Newman cards. He has more cards that I need for my PC's. I can tell you what Newman cards they are and try to get you in contact with him, if you need the cards. Here is what he has available for Newman cards (as far as I know):

2011 Element Autographs (no SN)

2013 Showcase Masterpieces Dual MEM #'d 64/99
Firesuit - Black w/ white "M Y" of ARMY logo
Sheet Metal - Black

LMK and I'll see what I can do to connect you two.

It's ok Adam no biggie, thanks for thinking of me anyway

(09-11-2016, 07:51 AM)minitracer Wrote: It's ok Adam no biggie, thanks for thinking of me anyway
He sells cards on ebay sometimes too. User name is kylefanbsb1963. Randy is a pretty good guy. Just thought I add this info for you Kevin.