`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 Upper Deck Blasters WTF!!!!???

2015 Upper Deck Blasters WTF!!!!???
So I went out and picked up 4 Blaster Boxes of 2015-16 Upper Deck all from the same store, to start the collection.
The stack of Duplicates I got is as high as the one off's. WTF!? In some cases I pulled 2 of the same card from the same box. In some cases I have 4 of the same card.
Not only that but no card was numbered above 249 out of any of the 4 boxes.
You would think Upper Deck would distribute these a little better than this.
Then again, it is a great way to get people trading or buying your boxes.

So, if you need some base Upper Deck 2015-16 cards to complete your set check my org for what I have. Happy to trade them or just send them to you if you cover shipping.
Plus I have a duplicate Jordan Eberle Canvas if ya kneed it.

Saving grace was the Larkin YG card and perhaps the Lucic GU Jersey.

RE: 2015 Upper Deck Blasters WTF!!!!???
Series one blaster boxes only contain cards up to #250 ..... check my Org for any Hawks you might need, if you like
..... deleger22@hotmail.com

With Topps doing the same thing as far as collation in their baseball cards, now everyone knows they can get away with it.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

Blasters are always hit or miss. I was lucky enough to get a McDavid YG out of each of the boxes I bought. As already mentioned, Series 1 goes from 1-250. If you got a card above that, that would be an even bigger issue.

Yeah, After I posted I saw it only went to 250. Thanks.
Just so many Dupes coming from the same store was crazy.
2 McDavid is nice. I got 2 Condon and 2 Brickley. [/align]

I will look at trades to fill the gaps. Thanks.
(09-02-2016, 12:00 PM)cards2trade Wrote: Series one blaster boxes only contain cards up to #250 ..... check my Org for any Hawks you might need, if you like
Thanks. I have the Hawks so I am good there. Have a bunch of other gaps that I will post trade thread to see what I can do.