`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
photobuckett issues

photobuckett issues
anybody having photobuckett issues? i am trying to delete pictures and it just keeps saying a unexpected error has occurred.

collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

RE: photobuckett issues
Yeah, I've been having issues for about a week; errors with links, deleting/moving pics, signing me out.
I'm always open to trading.  My wants are varied (multiple sets from 1980 to now and some misc. players) and all my wants are marked.  Open offers welcome!

Trade Scans

I just moved some pictures today and didn't have any problems.

no way to call them is there?
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

I've been having issues as well. Taking forever to load images when I click on them, logging me out unexpectedly, etc... I haven't seen any maintenance messages or anything, so who knows.
ALWAYS looking for graded/raw ROOKIE YEAR Bowman AUTO'S/RC's/COLOR of NICK SENZEL