Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeter

Jeter
Pulled this earlier today!
[Image: 57F5C726-99F9-4E5A-9114-42F48A51A8D5_zpsnmznwyok.jpg]

RE: Jeter
Is 'earlier today' code for 1995? Smile
Seriously, nice card ... Always nice to find an oldie but a goodie. Was it out of an old wax box, or a repack box, or just a random old pack?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

LOL! Bought an old box off Ebay. Pretty happy with it. Got a box of Select at the same time, just pulled two Jeters from it.

I love the Score Rookie of Derek. Those Select though, so easy to chip the green borders.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

(08-29-2016, 06:53 PM)mnahoom1 Wrote: LOL! Bought an old box off Ebay. Pretty happy with it. Got a box of Select at the same time, just pulled two Jeters from it.
Last year, I picked up some cheap 1992 Topps with the hopes of getting a Jeter draft pick card. Well, stupidly, I got the right year, but the wrong series release (it was series I not series II ... Or something like that). I ended up with a ton of base and a bunch of no-name draft pick cards. But it was a fun wax box break just the same.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.