`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2008 BOWMAN CHROME QUESTION

2008 BOWMAN CHROME QUESTION
DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY INFO ON 2008 GIANCARLO STANTON BOWMAN CHROME 1ST CARD? BECKETT OPG LISTS ALL GIANCARLO CARDS AS AUTOS, HOWEVER ALL THAT I HAVE SEEN HAVE BLUE SIGNATURES. I RECENTLY PURCHASED 1 WITH NO AUTO. ANY INFO WOULD BE HELPFUL
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

RE: 2008 BOWMAN CHROME QUESTION
As far as I know, 2010 was the first year where there was both a base as well as an auto version of the autographed prospects. Prior to that, they were only available as autos (hence why there's no base 2009 bowman chrome draft card of Trout). Only thing I can think of is that you have one of the Bowman rookie reprint cards. If you can post a scan, I'd know for sure. Cheers.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

(08-27-2016, 02:01 AM)roger rabbit Wrote: As far as I know, 2010 was the first year where there was both a base as well as an auto version of the autographed prospects. Prior to that, they were only available as autos (hence why there's no base 2009 bowman chrome draft card of Trout). Only thing I can think of is that you have one of the Bowman rookie reprint cards. If you can post a scan, I'd know for sure. Cheers.
Unless one slipped through without him signing it....

(08-27-2016, 10:53 PM)hckydv7 Wrote: Unless one slipped through without him signing it....
Which could make this an error 1/1
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]