`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Adding cards to Organizer issue

Adding cards to Organizer issue
Starting yesterday, something weird started happening. First off, the Beckett home page looks different. Seems like a lot more white background. Then when I type something in the search I get a tall header with a small red "x" in the upper right corner. If I hit that it shrinks just enough to be able to see the bottom of the red tab for adding cards to your organizer. There is just enough to click on to add cards, but I can only add what I can see initially on the screen. As soon as a scroll down, the big blue header turns white and you lose that small sliver of the add to organizer tab.

Just wondering if anyone else is having this issue.
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

RE: Adding cards to Organizer issue
It's The Beckett Way.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

RE: Adding cards to Organizer issue
I've noticed some funkiness when searching as well. Probably an unclosed div tag or css stylesheet that makes the main site and forum look nice but doesn't work quite right with the search page.