`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And That's A Wrap!

And That's A Wrap!
Well all, it's been real, but I've officially sold off my entire collection aside from my PC that I will continue to work on. It had just gotten to a point where it was becoming difficult to find Giants stuff to trade for on here and other forums and my PC was starting to grow stagnant. I threw everything up for grabs and got an offer I could not refuse. I'll pop in from time to time to see what's going on and see if anyone has Giants stuff up for sale that I may need. Best of luck in all your endavors everyone! It's been fun!
Courtney Hawkins Supercollector
Always looking for ones we need!
58 cards needed for 1 of each unique card made! (Non 1/1's)

RE: And That's A Wrap!
Sad to see you go man. I'll shoot you a pm if I get any Giants stuff for trade or sale!
Always looking for pack pulled autos of Stan Musial and Nolan Ryan

My bucket:
http://s863.photobucket.com/user/uncfan011/library/?sort=3&page=1

Same thing here, if I ever get and Giants stuff I'll let you know. Sad to see you go and I hope you'll be able to continue to grow that PC. I wish we could have made a trade, maybe sometime in the future we can work one out. Have fun! Smile
Here is my Photobucket library:
http://s296.photobucket.com/user/captaina789/library/?sort=3&page=1
Collecting most Top 100 Prospects and AMAZING patch cards

I'll miss you the most.....Smile. congrats on moving your collection and good luck with the new journey
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

(08-08-2016, 03:35 PM)RyanKramer961 Wrote: Well all, it's been real, but I've officially sold off my entire collection aside from my PC that I will continue to work on. It had just gotten to a point where it was becoming difficult to find Giants stuff to trade for on here and other forums and my PC was starting to grow stagnant. I threw everything up for grabs and got an offer I could not refuse. I'll pop in from time to time to see what's going on and see if anyone has Giants stuff up for sale that I may need. Best of luck in all your endavors everyone! It's been fun!
Say it ain't so, Ryan! I sent you a message about my recent 2016 Topps Chrome Giants RC's/inserts/Autos I just pulled, but haven't heard back from you yet. Guess I know why now! Sad Sad to see you go, bro...you were definitely one of the good ones on here! You know you'll always have first shot at my Giants cards. Before you go, take a look at my org and LMK if there's anything you need. I also have a post of all my 2016 Topps Chrome pulls (including all of the Giants RC'/autos, etc.) in the Box Breaks forum. LMK! And don't forget, I still have that Bumgarner printing plate 1/1 (...yes...I KNOW you hate printing plates, but it's a nice PC item, you have to admit! Smile I won't hurt ya too bad on that one...LOL. LMK, buddy! -Alan
ALWAYS looking for graded/raw ROOKIE YEAR Bowman AUTO'S/RC's/COLOR of NICK SENZEL

Sorry to see ya go. Good luck moving forward!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

Bummer Ryan! I have been considering the same recently, but just going to take a hiatus I think. Good luck to you bud! You still doing the podcasts?

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

Bummer to see you move away from trading, though I guess that's what I kinda did also. It's just so much easier to buy PC items instead of hoping to trade for them. Glad to hear you got a good offer on non-PC stuff. What's his contact info? Wink I have some non-PC stuff I need to get rid of. Good luck with your new ventures!