`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 Topps Chrome - 3rd time is the charm !!!

2016 Topps Chrome - 3rd time is the charm !!!
I got my 3 boxes of 2016 Topps Chrome yesterday and began to bust them last night. I was a little disappointed with the first box but I was hoping that the next box would be better. Here is a scan of what I got in the first box....
Liriano 97/150
[Image: Chrome1a_zpsg59gboug.jpg]

The Second box wasn't must better so I decided to go to bed and see if my luck would change Today. Here is a scan of the second box...
Almonte 54/99
[Image: Chrome1b_zpstiypk1nl.jpg]

Here is a scan of the 3rd box and I am not making this up. All of the cards were in the same box......
[Image: Chrome1c_zpsizkwh7zc.jpg]

Owens 216/275 Seager 32/99 and SP Maeda was a Refractor
[Image: Chrome1d_zpsjasljss4.jpg]

I didn't get the Bryant auto that I was hoping for. But I will take this third box anytime.
Thanks for viewing my break.

RE: 2016 Topps Chrome - 3rd time is the charm !!!
I just checked after opening the 3 boxes I need 11 cards to finish the base set. Not to bad, hope to pick them up this weekend at a card show.

Nice stuff! I'd be interested in the Brown when pricing comes out.

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

Sorry but I'm a giants fan too.... I'm keeping the Brown for my PC.

wow. my case wasnt as good as your third box. not a single photo variation. do you need any topps chrome? ill take a shot at the 2 almontes
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

(08-04-2016, 03:49 PM)corbin21 Wrote: I just checked after opening the 3 boxes I need 11 cards to finish the base set. Not to bad, hope to pick them up this weekend at a card show.
Let me know what base you are looking for. I'm in the middle of opening two cases and will be looking to trade some of them soon.

Great break. Congratulations.

(08-05-2016, 12:12 PM)ne12bc12 Wrote: Let me know what base you are looking for. I'm in the middle of opening two cases and will be looking to trade some of them soon.
I'm going to a card show on Sunday so I will let you know if I need any to finish my set. Thanks