`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Decided to start a Maikel Franco PC collection......he's on the Phillies

Decided to start a Maikel Franco PC collection......he's on the Phillies
I got bored.......Just the start of it..........

[Image: image_zpscirdygu4.jpeg]
15 auto's

[Image: image_zpsym5inlab.jpeg]
Some short prints /50,/25,/50,/50,/50

Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

RE: Decided to start a Maikel Franco PC collection......he's on the Phillies
(08-01-2016, 12:24 PM)elberson Wrote: I got bored.......Just the start of it..........

[Image: image_zpscirdygu4.jpeg]
15 auto's

[Image: image_zpsym5inlab.jpeg]
Some short prints /50,/25,/50,/50,/50
Nice! He's a really good hitter. Kind of slumping right now, but definitely worth collecting.

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

(08-01-2016, 05:23 PM)SF_Giants_2014 Wrote: Nice! He's a really good hitter. Kind of slumping right now, but definitely worth collecting.
Son of a *****. LOL...jk....Congrats on your start. I PC him but not that hard (because of money issues...or all the other scattered PC's I think I'm doing...LOL). Best of luck. Let me go through my stuff and see what I have in terms of doubles and maybe we can make a trade or something. Are you just collecting auto's? Again, good luck.....I was able to meet him last year at the Phillies ALCS event and got a 2015 RC Gypsy Queen signed by him (have the "offical certified" ones also, but they are not as prized as that). Also have a certified auto ball of his from this years ALCS event.....not bad for $20. He's an awesome guy in person, so like Ryan Howard, I enjoy collecting him.....

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

^^^^. Joe, I'm mostly looking for the autos, #d short prints, and RC's but lmk what you have, thanks
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Good way to start. A great player on a great market team.

thats one very nice way to start!!! I started an odubel herrera one, will post when i get them, gotten a few 1 of 1s in the bunch as well. Franco was my 2nd option so i like them all!! congrats!!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s