`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013/14 sp authentic Matt nieto redemption

2013/14 sp authentic Matt nieto redemption
It's been over 2 years and I'm still waiting for my nieto redemption card.. What's the longest anyone has had to wait for redemption card? Should I take what ever upper deck has to offer or keep waiting? By the way I turned it in before it expire.

RE: 2013/14 sp authentic Matt nieto redemption
My longest ever is 3+ years.

As for active ones, I have a SP Authentic Tarasenko FW auto pending for over 2 years. I still waiting for this card because it's SPA and the fact that he is a great player.

Redemptions are sometimes a pain in the...

SSP
I pretty much collect what I pull !

[Image: ssp_nordiques_2-1.jpg]

6 years, still waiting for The Cup Redemption of Doughty

This is why I never redeem anything. I think it is total BS that they can make people wait this long. It is like selling a car to someone that is supposed to have a specific feature in it, but instead of that feature they put an IOU in the glove box and tell you that you might get it install in a week or maybe 6 years, or if you don't want to wait for that feature you can have a different one that you didn't originally want.
[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr

I am still waiting for one as well.

The longest I waited on a redemption is 4+ years.
[Image: 35754349162_ed852a8323.jpg]

Bucket: https://www.flickr.com/photos/123198232@N04/albums
"ONLY TRADER ALBUMS ARE AVAILABLE"

Gave up on Tarasenko and Nieto and asked for replacements last month. UD would say or couldn't say if either would ever sign. Previously UD had told me they would try to get Tarasenko to sign at the NHL Awards Dinner but that did not happen, so I simply gave up and took what I could get.

One of the cards they sent me was this card:
[Image: Sports%20Royalty%20Sidney%20Crosby.jpg]

Beats waiting forever for nothing

(08-04-2016, 09:05 PM)ronfir Wrote: Gave up on Tarasenko and Nieto and asked for replacements last month. UD would say or couldn't say if either would ever sign. Previously UD had told me they would try to get Tarasenko to sign at the NHL Awards Dinner but that did not happen, so I simply gave up and took what I could get.

Wow nice card

(08-02-2016, 02:04 AM)rippinwax Wrote: 6 years, still waiting for The Cup Redemption of Doughty
I'd wait for Doughty too
(08-04-2016, 09:05 PM)ronfir Wrote: Gave up on Tarasenko and Nieto and asked for replacements last month. UD would say or couldn't say if either would ever sign. Previously UD had told me they would try to get Tarasenko to sign at the NHL Awards Dinner but that did not happen, so I simply gave up and took what I could get.

I emailed upper deck and respond...
For a replacement request we ask that you state 4-5 players or teams that you are interested in, there are no guarantees that you will receive those teams or players but we try our very best to pick from the list you give us. The card you will get will be of equal Beckett value to the one we would be replacing.

His card is worth $60.... I can't imagine getting anything good..

(08-04-2016, 09:05 PM)ronfir Wrote: One of the cards they sent me was this card:

Very nice replacement, though.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.