`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just finished my 2016 Bowman set...what next??

Just finished my 2016 Bowman set...what next??
Ready to move on to my next set. I'm not sure if I want to start Donruss Optic, Stadium Club, or Archives. They all cost about the same per box so was wondering what your opinions would be. I like all 3 but need to chose one. Let me know what you think.

Collecting Phillies base cards from 1950-present
Collecting all catcher prospect and rookie cards

RE: Just finished my 2016 Bowman set...what next??
I love this year's Stadium Club. If I was building a set this year, that would be the one. Some of the photos are just amazing.
Kepler

I have started both the archives and stadium club. Finished archives with 2 boxes except for the sp's. Bought 2 boxes of stadium club about half way done. I like the stadium club a lot for the same reason as above the photography. I like the fact that both sets include some of the more super stars from years past. I guess to answer your question I like the stadium club for both the base, autos, and inserts the best.

(07-29-2016, 08:57 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: I love this year's Stadium Club. If I was building a set this year, that would be the one. Some of the photos are just amazing.

I went back through and looked at some of the box breaks of all 3. The photos do look great so it looks like its Stadium.

(07-29-2016, 10:26 PM)corbin21 Wrote: I have started both the archives and stadium club. Finished archives with 2 boxes except for the sp's. Bought 2 boxes of stadium club about half way done. I like the stadium club a lot for the same reason as above the photography. I like the fact that both sets include some of the more super stars from years past. I guess to answer your question I like the stadium club for both the base, autos, and inserts the best.
I do like the fact that there's stars of the past in Archives and Stadium. Thats why both were on my list. I've decided not do BC this year other than the BC prospect set which I'll just buy complete so I think I may do both. I'll start with Stadium first.

Collecting Phillies base cards from 1950-present
Collecting all catcher prospect and rookie cards