2016 RFFG - Week 21 - STANDINGS

RE: 2016 RFFG - Week 21
Incase I have 1 FP left, I'm gonna go with Kevin Harvick
[Image: 89b2fe3.png]

Thanks to jbel4331 for the photo!

First Win: 06/17/2016
First Win

RE: 2016 RFFG - Week 21
(08-01-2016, 07:35 AM)Racinghy Wrote: Incase I have 1 FP left, I'm gonna go with Kevin Harvick
I'm glad I checked here as the race is fixing to start. Wouldn't have known to watch Harvick too. That is your last FP, David.
GL everyone!

RE: 2016 RFFG - Week 21 - STANDINGS
That was a really interesting race, especially on a Monday! I hope you guys at least got to see the highlights. It was an up-and-down race for most of the drivers. Strategies were all over the place, weather was a constant factor in choices and options, and in the end - we have a 1st-time winner in NSCS. I thought the whole race was going to happen before I had to go to work, UNTIL an hour before I had to leave. With about 30 laps to go, thick fog rolled in and put the race under Caution. 15 minutes later it was red flagged with 22 laps to go. I jumped in the shower during the red, hoping it would be going again when I got out. By the time I had to leave for work (3:45 EDT), it was still in a red flag for the fog. I hit the DVR record button for the next 3 hours of NBCSN shows hoping to see the rest of the race when I got home tonight. When I got home, I played the recording from where I left off. Half an hour after I left for work, NASCAR called it b/c storms were moving in and the fog hadn't moved out yet. The winner is Chris Buescher in the #34 Front Row Motorsports car! He was the only driver that hadn't pitted in what became the final 30 laps of the race. It's Front Row's first win since David Ragan won at Talladega in 2013. Buescher currently sits 6 points behind 30th place.
Here's how our drivers finished, followed by the new standings:

4th - Harvick (+1)
6th - Larson (+1)
10th - Kurt Busch
16th - Johnson
27th - Gordon
37th - Logano (+2)
38th - Truex Jr. (+1)

We ended up with a tie for 3rd place. Kevin and Jerry really made me work for this tiebreaker: Wins = 1 each; 2nd place finishes = 2 each; 3rd place finishes = 2 for Kevin and 1 for Jerry. After 21 races, that was a lot to look through to find out who was on top!

1. spaz - 626
2. dun - 621
3T. kev - 577
3T. E7B - 577
5. lead - 556
6. kd80 - 551
7. mini - 508
8. rghy - 494
9. csc - 440

RE: 2016 RFFG - Week 21 - STANDINGS
If that race had gone Green again, the boys from SHR were sitting 4th, 5th, and 10th...would have needed to nudge that 2 out of the way, then...LOL

I DVR'd the race - it is so much better to be able to FF through the incredible amont of commercials that NBC peppers into the broadcast...I will never watch a "live" race again.

Hey Adam, better start blocking, because I'm in your rear view mirror... Smile
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
TripleĀ 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com