`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ultimate Brewer Fan 2016 Optics Break

Ultimate Brewer Fan 2016 Optics Break
Not a big Donruss fan but have to try one of everything so I grabbed a box of Optics this morning for $70, along with some 2014 Select football and a pack of Tribute.

If your a Brewer fan this box is for you (I live in WI but am a diehard Cubs fan) and I think I beat the odds pretty good pulling five (5) autos. Oddly enough four of the autos were Milwaukee Brewers Orlando Arcia, Jorge Lopez, Michael Reed, and a second Jorge Lopez #'d 14/25.

The fifth auto, San Diego chicken Ted G., numbered 16/25.

Anybody else pulled this many autos in a box? Since the Cubs and Brewers open a series tonight I hope this isn't a bad omen.

The Tribute which just ups the loss had nothing worth mentioning, and I mean nothing!

RE: Ultimate Brewer Fan 2016 Optics Break
Nice Optic box, man! My kid and I also live in WI and are diehard Brewer fans so we would say you got an excellent box! Congrats!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

RE: Ultimate Brewer Fan 2016 Optics Break
(07-22-2016, 01:13 PM)dr3154 Wrote: Anybody else pulled this many autos in a box? Since the Cubs and Brewers open a series tonight I hope this isn't a bad omen.
One box in every case is a hot box, which contains either five autos or 20 numbered parallels.