`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Upper Deck Expired Redemption Raffle

Upper Deck Expired Redemption Raffle
Does anyone know if Upper Deck still does the expired redemption raffle? Thanks for any info
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto

RE: Upper Deck Expired Redemption Raffle
If they do, this might be the best one to get into since they lost most licensing they should have plenty of good unreleased cards to give away.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

I thought I read somewhere that they were shut down and had destroyed most, if not all, of their cards that hadn't shipped. I think this was when someone was discussing possible fake autos/relics that UD had made the base card, but not destroyed properly. Then some scandalous people got them and put in crap and tried to sell at marked-up values.

Or I may be completely wrong...

http://upperdeckblog.com/2016/07/upper-d...explained/
Michael Vick Super Collector. Also currently focusing on baseball again with main attention to Yankees stuff. Also Correa, Mookie Betts & whatever else catches my eye! Hundreds of positive trades on many sites over the years!

Awesome news! Thanks for the link. This is certainly one thing that upper deck has gotten right.
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto