`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blank Carton FLEER

Blank Carton FLEER
Is there a way to research the contents of a sealed blank carton of FLEER ?/cards from the shipping code?

RE: Blank Carton FLEER
I really am not quite sure of what you're asking. Perhaps more detail of the carton that you're asking about?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: Blank Carton FLEER
My guess would be you're either referring to a white boxed factory set or maybe a vending box. There are some ways to tell which year the sets are from as different years used different colored logos. Also, their may be a code on the bottom of the box that helps identify the year. But before I get into any of that, I want to know whether it's a factory set or vending box or something else that you're talking about. If you aren't sure, then pictures will definitely help.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/