`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOW TO HAVE BECKETT UPDATE DATABASE

HOW TO HAVE BECKETT UPDATE DATABASE
Can anyone tell me how one goes about getting Beckett to update the Hockey Database? Specifically, 2007-08 OVATION 3X5 cards. There are 24 but Beckett only lists 14. I have the ones in front of me that do not exist in the database. How do we proceed to have this corrected?

RE: HOW TO HAVE BECKETT UPDATE DATABASE
Heck, I recently hit a garage sale and some cards from 1998 aren't going into my org. I can see them and click on them, but they come up blank on the other side.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

(07-10-2016, 07:09 PM)salvadord Wrote: Can anyone tell me how one goes about getting Beckett to update the Hockey Database? Specifically, 2007-08 OVATION 3X5 cards. There are 24 but Beckett only lists 14. I have the ones in front of me that do not exist in the database. How do we proceed to have this corrected?
Scan them front and back and send them to me at ericn@beckett.com

(07-11-2016, 12:42 PM)ericn316 Wrote: Scan them front and back and send them to me at ericn@beckett.com
Will do Eric - thankx!

(07-12-2016, 06:20 PM)salvadord Wrote: Will do Eric - thankx!
Did that work? Because if it did I have a few additions for them.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.