`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Sorry to those who sent offers

RE: Sorry to those who sent offers
(07-10-2016, 02:09 PM)ounagi Wrote: hey matt . looks like this new adventure is really taking off . can u send me the group name as i forgot to write it down when i cleaned up my message in box. thank you
Sure thing James

Well, since it doesn't appear anyone is trading here anymore. I feel like a kid sitting alone at his birthday party slowly watching the candle on his cupcake melt down to the frosting.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

(07-10-2016, 02:41 PM)zeprock Wrote: Well, since it doesn't appear anyone is trading here anymore. I feel like a kid sitting alone at his birthday party slowly watching the candle on his cupcake melt down to the frosting.
That is funny! I was thinking the same thing yesterday when I saw others start to ask what else is out there. The only explanation I can come up with is that with so many high-end products on the market, the only way to dish off auto's that you don't want is to find new people willing to take them off your hands!!
I, for one, will keep trading on this site for players and sets that I collect.

Due to the recent site issues here (i.e. cannot list any new cards to my org, cards disappearing from my org, etc...) I'd love to know about the new site as well, if you wouldn't mind, please. Thank you, hof.
-Alan
ALWAYS looking for graded/raw ROOKIE YEAR Bowman AUTO'S/RC's/COLOR of NICK SENZEL

Please PM me as well. I am always looking for an additional place to trade.
To facilitate trading, please mark your wants in the "wants" column and "trade for" column in your Org.
[Image: Henderson-Discussion-Signature.jpg]

Yes Matt I would be interested as well.

Responded to all

I would be interested in the new site too....thanks.

I'm interested in the new site. Please PM me.
Seattle Mariners super collector
I also collect some Braves players

Top wants
1 Kyle Seager            571 different cards
2 Ken Griffey, Jr.        1,202 different cards
3 Felix Hernandez      772 different cards
4 Hank Aaron            388 different cards
5 Edgar Martinez       540 different cards