`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 Topps Throwback Variation Kris Bryant RC Ft

2015 Topps Throwback Variation Kris Bryant RC Ft
I just pulled this today and decided to put it up for trade. Really looking more for a one for one deal unless something smaller stands out to me. Looking for autos, nicer gu, graded vintage hofers, or really anything that catches my eye.

Pm works best

Thanx again
Dave

[Image: 785ebe26-8fa0-4368-a608-6f41f409e2be.jpg]
I will require you to send first if you have less than 20 feedback, no exceptions.

Looking for any #'d, hard to find inserts, game used, or autographs of Ken Griffey Jr, especially 2008 SPX American Hero and Topps Moments & Milestones. Also looking to trade for 1997 Upper Deck Legends football autographs.

RE: 2015 Topps Throwback Variation Kris Bryant RC Ft
If you see something?
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

pm sent
I will require you to send first if you have less than 20 feedback, no exceptions.

Looking for any #'d, hard to find inserts, game used, or autographs of Ken Griffey Jr, especially 2008 SPX American Hero and Topps Moments & Milestones. Also looking to trade for 1997 Upper Deck Legends football autographs.

Feel free to look through my org for anything you might want for this.
Here is my Photobucket library:
http://s296.photobucket.com/user/captaina789/library/?sort=3&page=1
Collecting most Top 100 Prospects and AMAZING patch cards

you can search my org for something you mite like

papapitts: I have a couple others ahead of you on this but will let you know soon

Trade offer sent

Here is my Photobucket library:
http://s296.photobucket.com/user/captaina789/library/?sort=3&page=1
Collecting most Top 100 Prospects and AMAZING patch cards

offer replied

I will jump inline as well.