`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bo Jackson auto.... Best Trade Offer?

Bo Jackson auto.... Best Trade Offer?
Not sure if anyone would be interested, but I'm thinking about trading my Bo auto for the right card/cards. I suppose it would depend on what is offered, how much $bv in trade, etc. I'm curious to see what people would be willing to offer, if anything, so if you think I may like something go ahead and post a pic here. I may be willing to trade down, it just depends on the cards. My want list is massive if you want to check it out with your Org. The card says #d to 10 on the front, but there are only 2 copies of the Green Foil & Red Ink version.

Some guys I still need autos of are Manny Machado, Yoan Moncada, Brendan Rodgers, Alex Bregman, '04 Yadier Molina, '05 McCutchen, '10 Bumgarner, Posey, Kris Bryant (ha!), Syndergaard, Altuve, Salvador Perez, deceased hall of famers... Could always use more Arenado, Xander Bogaerts, Moookie Betts, Odor autos. Many others, lots of prospects.... Need several Triple Threads Rc autos or their parallels also.

Still having trouble with some people's Org's in the trade window though with the ongoing site glitch, so just a heads up there...

[Image: 0aa804cc-e679-4bd4-ac35-1cdc75bef728_zpsqhvoxdrv.jpg]

RE: Bo Jackson auto.... Best Trade Offer?
PM sent, thank you!

RJ