IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
My 2015-16 pick-ups :)
Photo 
My 2015-16 pick-ups :)
Hi all,

It's been a while since I last posted about my cards. Now that the season's come to an end I thought I'd give a round up of custom cards and in-person/TTM autos that I collected over the last few months.

As for the regular set of custom cards (Folk's Cards v.4) I collected 129 cards, making this season's the biggest set I have made so far. Most notable names are Danny Green, Jack Sikma, Jordan Farmar and a couple of guys that will likely (re)appear in the NBA next season like Guillermo Hernangomez, Sergio Rodriguez, Darius Adams, Jan Vesely, Ekpe Udoh, Gustavo Ayon...

It was also a lot of fun to get positive feedback from the players about the cards I make and guys like Bostjan Nachbar, Thomas Kelati, Richard Hendrix and the Baron brothers asked me to make copies for them.

Let me also show the Folk's Cards Four jersey set, my Valencia Basket team set and the regular cards I got signed.

Hope you all like them!

Folk's Cards v.4 (2015-16)
[Image: v4b%20all%20copiac_1.jpg]
[Image: v4b%20all%20copiac%20-%20copia.jpg]
[Image: v4b%20all%20copiac%20-%20copia%202.jpg]
[Image: v4b%20all%20copiac%20-%20copia%203.jpg]
[Image: v4b%20all%20copiac%20-%20copia%204.jpg]

Folk's Cards Four
Awaiting jersey cards from COMC to finalize the Vesely and Datome cards
[Image: fc4all.jpg]

2015-16 Valencia Basket team set
All current players and coach plus a few retired and former players. Not depicted is Victor Claver whose card was signed the day before yesterday
[Image: all%20copia.jpg]

Signed regular cards
[Image: allreg%20copia.jpg]

RE: My 2015-16 pick-ups :)
What a haul! My favorites are the Valencia. Interesting how Carlos Arroyo was the only one not to sign the white part of the card.

Great stuff man! I'm glad to see your still going strong.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

Echoing TBarn x10 man such awesome cards and SO many signatures too. Love what you do and getting to see it keep it up!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(06-27-2016, 08:21 PM)grumpywriter Wrote: What a haul! My favorites are the Valencia. Interesting how Carlos Arroyo was the only one not to sign the white part of the card.
Thanks! The design for the Valencia set was kind of inspired by Hoops with a bit of retro thrown at it as well. Placed adjacently the cards make a very nice display.
Regarding Arroyo.... with my slight OCD I still can't get over that auto. I make my cards bigger to fit their hands for in-person signing, create an blatantly obvious designated area for the autograph... and yeah, he still got it wrong. Ah well, can't win them all Smile

(06-28-2016, 12:57 AM)TBarn291 Wrote: Great stuff man! I'm glad to see your still going strong.
(07-01-2016, 05:10 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Echoing TBarn x10 man such awesome cards and SO many signatures too. Love what you do and getting to see it keep it up!
Thanks for the support guys, I know mine is not the most common segment of our hobby but I think it's fun and am glad you enjoy it as well! I have a few TTMs coming in (hopefully) in two weeks' time and will give a preview of my coming season's set then with about 20 cards signed already.

Here's a quick update, got my two TTMs in from Geert Hammink and Francisco Elson Smile

From Geert Hammink I got one custom card from the 2015-16 set (below) and two from my new season's set (see the other thread I opened)

From Francisco Elson I got 2 regular cards, 1 custom Fleer 86 card and 2 custom cards from last year's set (below) and two from the new season's set (also in the other thread).

[Image: update.jpg]