`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ANYONE ELSE HAVE DUPE ISSUES WITH FULL FORCE BOXES

ANYONE ELSE HAVE DUPE ISSUES WITH FULL FORCE BOXES
BOUGHT A COUPLE OF 2015-16 FULL FORCE BLASTERS IN HOPES OF COMPLETING A BASE SET FOR MY GRANDSON .... THE SECOND BLASTER WAS ALMOST EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE FIRST WITH ONLY 4 BASE CARDS BEING DIFFERENT !!!!!!!!!!!!
DID ANY OTHER TRADERS EXPERIENCE THIS SAME OBVIOUS DISREGARD FOR RANDOMIZING CARDS FROM UPPER DECK ?

Pretty well gave up on completing the base set for my grandson , as I refuse to purchase anymore of these boxes for fear of a repeat from boxes one and two.

I understand the hobby and can fully accept getting dupes in different boxes , but when 36 of 40 cards are exactly the same , that really is a load of #@!!$## .....

My dupes and inserts from this set are listed in my ORG if any one needs any ... it's back to spending hobby funds on EBAY for me (lol)
..... deleger22@hotmail.com

RE: ANYONE ELSE HAVE DUPE ISSUES WITH FULL FORCE BOXES
i haven't bought any but thats a freaking shame. i get that upper deck pretty much on the hockey side but collation still shouldn't be that terrible

Send a message to UD Customer Service. Perhaps they can do something for you.

kind of reminds me of the one box of spx I bought earlier this year, 4 base ekblads, two in one pack.

Funny how Upper Deck would never mistakenly put two McDavids in one pack or four Eichels in the same box huh?

(06-25-2016, 07:37 PM)formet99 Wrote: kind of reminds me of the one box of spx I bought earlier this year, 4 base ekblads, two in one pack.
..... deleger22@hotmail.com

(06-25-2016, 07:37 PM)formet99 Wrote: kind of reminds me of the one box of spx I bought earlier this year, 4 base ekblads, two in one pack.
That's crazy.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

(06-23-2016, 11:08 AM)cards2trade Wrote: BOUGHT A COUPLE OF 2015-16 FULL FORCE BLASTERS IN HOPES OF COMPLETING A BASE SET FOR MY GRANDSON .... THE SECOND BLASTER WAS ALMOST EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE FIRST WITH ONLY 4 BASE CARDS BEING DIFFERENT !!!!!!!!!!!!
DID ANY OTHER TRADERS EXPERIENCE THIS SAME OBVIOUS DISREGARD FOR RANDOMIZING CARDS FROM UPPER DECK ?

Pretty well gave up on completing the base set for my grandson , as I refuse to purchase anymore of these boxes for fear of a repeat from boxes one and two.

I understand the hobby and can fully accept getting dupes in different boxes , but when 36 of 40 cards are exactly the same , that really is a load of #@!!$## .....

My dupes and inserts from this set are listed in my ORG if any one needs any ... it's back to spending hobby funds on EBAY for me (lol)
But there was still no dubes in the same box correct? Not a collation problem just a bad luck case.