`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can you add cards to a trade..or is it me?

RE: Can you add cards to a trade..or is it me?
It seems if the person has a relatively small org, it will load, and then if you go to a larger org immediately after, it will load, but only once, then you have to start over. Clearing cookies does not help. Same problem on Chrome, firefox, and IE
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

Been going on now for 3-4 days. I can't load cards on any trade.

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1602630.html
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

Since they did their all night update, Tuesday night?
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

I want money for this
[Image: Signature_zpsnepr034k.jpg]

I just tried again with an open trade I have control of..I can add cards from my ORG, but not from theirs.

Okay... Don't know if this has any real meaning or not, but I've noticed I can NOT add to trades if the Green "Trade Successfully Started" pops up BUT I have started a few trades where the banner does not pop up for whatever reason and I WAS able to add their cards. No luck doing anything at all with offers that began before the Tuesday update.

(06-24-2016, 12:15 PM)evolb909 Wrote: Okay... Don't know if this has any real meaning or not, but I've noticed I can NOT add to trades if the Green "Trade Successfully Started" pops up BUT I have started a few trades where the banner does not pop up for whatever reason and I WAS able to add their cards. No luck doing anything at all with offers that began before the Tuesday update.
Interesting...I'm going to send you a dummy trade to see what happens,.

EDIT NEVER MIND COULDN'T LOAD ANYTHING TO SEND

I still want money for this = I l;ost a deal on a 61 Mantle because Bruce at Beckett had no idea what he was doing last night with my password. He said it is an issue.
[Image: Signature_zpsnepr034k.jpg]

Yeah I filed a "site error" report and then you get a "we'll get back to you in 2-3 days" email and then another "we'll get back to you maybe" email, apparently no real people work for beckett, they just take our money for their broken services!
Also, they claim trade is free service, but you have to have an organize and you have to pay to use organize therefore trade is not free.

(06-24-2016, 01:56 AM)tate31nym Wrote: It seems if the person has a relatively small org, it will load, and then if you go to a larger org immediately after, it will load, but only once, then you have to start over. Clearing cookies does not help. Same problem on Chrome, firefox, and IE
Exactly...it seems to be larger org trades = no go..

Why do people think it is my browser, wireless carrier, cookies, etc...

Obviously a systemic problem...

Also..seemed to happen at the last long update on Tues AM