`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can you add cards to a trade..or is it me?

RE: Can you add cards to a trade..or is it me?
Still can not add cards to new trade sent last night..but obviously the other person could...
We need to fix this..1 week and counting....missing out on some good cards..

(06-28-2016, 09:18 PM)rmpaq5 Wrote: Well now I'm getting a pop up telling me Beckett.com wants to send me push notifications.....ah no. How about just fixing what is broken?????????????????????????????????
Agreed... I need to know what these things mean before I even think about allowing them or whatever. Obviously still having problems here as well.

Getting the same thing, regardless of whether I try from the trade screen or even from a users profile. Today I updated my browser (Chrome), cleared all cookies and history and still no luck.

Scott
50,000+ Red Sox cards and counting.

Still nothing. Did "Live Chat" with somebody just to waste time. Got the usual they will escalate up. They are clueless. I tried to go into somebody's profiles and view items available for trade but same thing happened. It just kicked me out.

6/30 0700 EST
Still no luck and the long weekend and holiday is coming up..have a bad feeling that nothing will get fixed and days off will be without trading cards...
too bad...looking forward to it too...

No response to my video

It does seem to have something to do with the number of cards a trade has for trade, if they have over 30k ish it seems it won't load, but smaller orgs are loading fine. The stars on the other hand... that's still a joke
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

Long weekend here now..Sat 7/2/ 0700 EST...I have nearly 1700 trades and I am dead in the water...obviously a large part of my time on here is trading for my PC cards..now nothing..lost weekend..maybe lost for a long time...yes, it is sad...and depressing...

(07-02-2016, 02:21 AM)tate31nym Wrote: No response to my video

It does seem to have something to do with the number of cards a trade has for trade, if they have over 30k ish it seems it won't load, but smaller orgs are loading fine. The stars on the other hand... that's still a joke
I have a large ORG, but the trade I have in process when this whole mess began that trader only has 5500 (public anyway). I can't start a trade with anyone, regardless of ORG size.

I am not computer genius, but can't they just go back to a couple of Tuesdays ago and change whatever code back to what it originally was before?
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

At 1st I thought size matter too...(insert joke here);
But now it seems it is random size....large ORG added a few cards..left and wanted to add more..no good..kicked me out...
Small ORG..a few 100s cards..no good from the beginning..
Cannot start a trade either...
They started to look at it Wed it seems...even though a MOD was on it the week before...

My ?? is this affected everyone?? I see more trade threads starting..are they able to trade??

Really baffled here...

(07-02-2016, 09:26 AM)bonds20001 Wrote: At 1st I thought size matter too...(insert joke here);
But now it seems it is random size....large ORG added a few cards..left and wanted to add more..no good..kicked me out...
Small ORG..a few 100s cards..no good from the beginning..
Cannot start a trade either...
They started to look at it Wed it seems...even though a MOD was on it the week before...

My ?? is this affected everyone?? I see more trade threads starting..are they able to trade??

Really baffled here...
Same thought occurred to me. I went to other sports boards, now granted this was a few days ago, and the only other card forum I saw any mention of this besides baseball was in hockey.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!