`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can you add cards to a trade..or is it me?

RE: Can you add cards to a trade..or is it me?
They're still stuck on the idea that trade is a free service so they don't need to do anything.
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

I had 2 trade offers last night..one for a larger trade and one for 1 cards...neither lets me add cards to the trade or look at ORG...
Long weekend is already spoiled...there have been so many holidays that Beckett has not functioned..I lost count..

I was able to access and do a trade today! Hooray!
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

Looks like it might be fixed..my STARS are hit and miss..but it seems I can view ORG and add cards...
GREAT DAY!!!! I HAVE SENT SOME TRADES!!! Have 700 cards in the backlog

(07-04-2016, 10:38 AM)bonds20001 Wrote: Looks like it might be fixed..my STARS are hit and miss..but it seems I can view ORG and add cards...
Sorry you and many others have had issues...I have not had any problems at all with trades or organize. Maybe it had something to do with the size of your collection.

(07-04-2016, 10:38 AM)bonds20001 Wrote: Looks like it might be fixed..my STARS are hit and miss..but it seems I can view ORG and add cards...
Good stuff... I was just about to send you a message telling you I can finally see/add your cards.