`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 Topps Tier One, oh my downhill!

RE: 2016 Topps Tier One, oh my downhill!
Tough break and everyone has gone through it. It is part of the risk and for me the worst part is the joy of opening the product turns so quickly in deception. You just can let that stop getting products in the future.

(06-21-2016, 03:50 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: I am in the same boat...no LCS, no high-end collectors to trade with locally, no high-risk box busting. Owning a card over $100 scares me as they can quickly fall off with just one month of poor performance on the field.

Youre a Twins fan, are you in Minnesota?
Is this thing on?

(06-23-2016, 12:57 PM)shivelycore Wrote: Youre a Twins fan, are you in Minnesota?
Yes, Rochester for the past 18 years. Lived in Mora for 8 years back in the late 60's. Kirby Puckett is my favorite player of all time.

(06-23-2016, 01:37 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Yes, Rochester for the past 18 years. Lived in Mora for 8 years back in the late 60's. Kirby Puckett is my favorite player of all time.
You're only an hour from several card shops and several monthly card shows. Theres a nice monthly card show in bloomington (there is even one i think seasonally in Rochester), and there are 4 or 5 local shops around the Twin Cities.

Is this thing on?