`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
1997 New Pinnacle Artist's Proofs - NEED HELP

RE: 1997 New Pinnacle Artist's Proofs - NEED HELP
And finally the search has come to a conclusion!! After many long years of searching, the final card popped up today on eBay. And while it is not yet in my possession, it soon will be! Thanks to any and everybody who aided me in my quest! I will post a little something special here once I have the final card in my hand and can complete the project that I've been working on.
[Image: Untitled-2_zps7oqgvatl.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip]

1997 New Pinnacle Artist's Proofs - 200/200 100%!!!!

Those are pretty cards!!! How many colors were there??? If there's a blue I might try to get them.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

(04-29-2019, 05:52 PM)osfan57 Wrote: And finally the search has come to a conclusion!! After many long years of searching, the final card popped up today on eBay. And while it is not yet in my possession, it soon will be! Thanks to any and everybody who aided me in my quest! I will post a little something special here once I have the final card in my hand and can complete the project that I've been working on.
As a fellow proof set builder I have to congratulate you! My list seems to change slowly my toughest is 2005 Donruss Anniversary (#'d to 25) 340/400

Congrats.....
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]