`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 LEAF 25TH ANNIVERSARY BOX

2015 LEAF 25TH ANNIVERSARY BOX
Only got 1 of these while on vacation because I didn't know what to expect. Should have bought more. This was a fun box to break.

Carson Fulmer blue auto 7/25
Reggie Jackson silver metal auto (sp to only 56)
Dansby Swanson Clear auto (sp to only 55)
Cal Ripken Jr. auto redemption (already redeemed)

[Image: Scan0002.jpg]

Just got the Ripken back today and got this:

[Image: 72118a6f-5f94-4a02-8e54-300f16d8b823.jpg]

Purple parallel #'d 10/15
I will require you to send first if you have less than 20 feedback, no exceptions.

Looking for any #'d, hard to find inserts, game used, or autographs of Ken Griffey Jr, especially 2008 SPX American Hero and Topps Moments & Milestones. Also looking to trade for 1997 Upper Deck Legends football autographs.

RE: 2015 LEAF 25TH ANNIVERSARY BOX
Nice break!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

I can't believe you get a bag of popcorn with your redemption.

beautiful i would like a shot at dansby and fulmer if up for trade
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

wow it doesnt get much better than that...thats insane
Michael Vick Super Collector. Also currently focusing on baseball again with main attention to Yankees stuff. Also Correa, Mookie Betts & whatever else catches my eye! Hundreds of positive trades on many sites over the years!

(06-17-2016, 11:37 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: I can't believe you get a bag of popcorn with your redemption.
Tongue hahahahah!
Nice break!!!

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

One awesome break. Congratulations.

And it got even better. Leaf just shipped me the Ripken. This is what I got!

[Image: 72118a6f-5f94-4a02-8e54-300f16d8b823.jpg]

Purple parallel #'d 10/15
I will require you to send first if you have less than 20 feedback, no exceptions.

Looking for any #'d, hard to find inserts, game used, or autographs of Ken Griffey Jr, especially 2008 SPX American Hero and Topps Moments & Milestones. Also looking to trade for 1997 Upper Deck Legends football autographs.

Very, very amazing break! Congrats. If you're trading Reggie, give my trade folder a look.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.