`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UPDATE: Pedroia July/August Mail Months (Scan heavy)

UPDATE: Pedroia July/August Mail Months (Scan heavy)
Hello all! I've been lurking at your amazing PCs on and off for a few years now and finally have some disposable income to really add to my Dustin Pedroia PC. In the past, I was only able to buy the lower end options but the past 2 months have been good to me. My collection is nowhere near what Rob's is but hopefully I can continue to strive towards an amazing collection like his. That said, I'm always on the lookout for any Pedroia's I need so feel free to PM me at anytime. I look forward to contributing more to the forum. Thanks for reading!
Jay

Anyway, the cards...

[Image: Scan_zpsloatbrgp.jpg]

[Image: Scan%201_zpssxoag0hz.jpg]

[Image: Scan%202_zpstjyjj03c.jpg]

[Image: Scan%203_zpscz47mtkk.jpg]

[Image: Scan%204_zps1rksh4bi.jpg]

[Image: Scan%206_zpsnpcceo6g.jpg]

[Image: Scan%205_zps0sg5g8it.jpg]

[Image: Scan%207_zpsoubnexp5.jpg]

[Image: Scan%208_zpsyevudxlf.jpg]

[Image: Scan%209_zpsziiviof5.jpg]
Dustin Pedroia Collector

[Image: Pedroia%20Beckett_zpsyhzs8kbs.jpg]

RE: Pedroia May/June Mail Months (Scan heavy)
Beautiful looking cards Jay!

I have some duplicates of Pedroia so if you ever have any duplicates, please PM me.

Looking forward to seeing your next post.

Thank you! Ironically it was browsing your Pedroia thread on here that inspired me to pick up my collection again. I don't have many duplicates but I will be sure to PM you when I come across any.
Dustin Pedroia Collector

Really beautiful collection! I hope to one day get my Bogaerts collection to this level. Thanks for sharing.

(06-18-2016, 06:41 PM)pjrussell529 Wrote: Really beautiful collection! I hope to one day get my Bogaerts collection to this level. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you!
Dustin Pedroia Collector

As another who collects Pedroia, that is an awesome start to a collection. Love it.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

(06-19-2016, 10:18 AM)zeprock Wrote: As another who collects Pedroia, that is an awesome start to a collection. Love it.
Thanks! I've actually been collecting Pedroia for about 4 years now but the cards I posted are representative of the fact that I can actually put more cash towards the collection. Maildays are much more fun now!
Dustin Pedroia Collector

I have to say it is a great collection. Some nice looking cards. Congratulations, and keep posting all new additions.

I picked up some great Pedroia's for my PC in the months of July & August. The few I've posted below are obviously the better or more intriguing cards but overall I added about 95-100 new cards that I didn't own. I apologize if a few were posted in the original post but I wanted to include them in a rainbow or series so you could see the variations. Anyway, I'm always on the lookout for any that I don't own so please feel free to PM me with any that you might have and we can definitely work something out. Finally, I'll be vacationing in Boston next week and hope to hit up some shops in the city if anyone has any recommendations. On top of adding to my collection, I will be taking my 5-year-old to his 1st Sox game (he's as big of a Pedroia and Boston fan as I am) so I imagine I will shed some tears! Enjoy the cards!

[Image: Scan%204_zpsna4g5ysx.jpg]

[Image: Scan%200_zpsxr9e7qp6.jpg]

[Image: Scan%201_zpsswzvhzzl.jpg]

[Image: Scan%202_zpsnvkxgf3a.jpg]
The Tier 1 auto on the bottom right is a double that I purchased not knowing that I already owned the one above it. I'd be happy to trade it for something I need.

[Image: Scan%209_zps7dmc3ove.jpg]

[Image: Scan%207_zpseizqgyan.jpg]

[Image: Scan%206_zpsey0kqm5i.jpg]

[Image: Scan%2011_zps7bljtf4p.jpg]

[Image: Scan%208_zpsw5pp18u8.jpg]

[Image: Scan%2013_zps9aqrmef8.jpg]

[Image: Scan%2014_zpscy6gzfsb.jpg]

[Image: Scan%2012_zpsjvogi7gm.jpg]

[Image: Scan%2015_zpszhdjy5ha.jpg]

Finally, I've also started a Kevin Millar PC of any cards of him in a Sox uniform. I will be posting that soon as well. I am on the lookout for any red refractors/superfractors, 1/1s, and most autos. Please PM with anything you might have. Thank you for looking!
Dustin Pedroia Collector