`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTS/WTT- 243 Card Lot w/ Scans $65 Takes the whole lot

WTS/WTT- 243 Card Lot w/ Scans $65 Takes the whole lot
Alright, for this evening only I'll take $65 shipped for the whole lot. The Dominic Smith by itself has sold for half that.

Looking to get rid of some more clutter, and this lot needs a new home.

There are 142 unique cards in the lot with 243 cards total. It'll end up being more than what's listed, but those are just the cards listed.

There are a handful of football cards in there, and all of the cards included can be viewed in the BB Lot folder in my org.
Total BV for the lot is $1,254, and that's without the FB cards and the Dominic Smith with no BV.

Asking $110 $95 $85 shipped for everything, that's $.35 per card that averages $5.16 each without the Smith or FB cards factored in. Last Smith sold for around $30 alone.

Few scans of what's included...
[Image: Lot1_zps6mmuxvhw.jpg]
[Image: Lot2_zpszqi8szmy.jpg]
[Image: Lot3_zpsld9xoi6x.jpg]

Additions
[Image: Update1_zpsyiyvtp3e.jpg]
[Image: Update2_zps8waeqmlb.jpg]
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

RE: WTS- 236 Card Lot w/ Scans Little Bit of Everything PRICE DROP
price drop

RE: WTS- 236 Card Lot w/ Scans Little Bit of Everything MAKE OFFER
Make me an offer

Isn't it interesting how collectors will drop $150 on a box with hopes of getting 1 card worth $100 but won't spend $100 on known value in excess of $1,000?! I understand your frustration; however, I collect sets and have no need for singles.

(06-19-2016, 10:25 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Isn't it interesting how collectors will drop $150 on a box with hopes of getting 1 card worth $100 but won't spend $100 on known value in excess of $1,000?! I understand your frustration; however, I collect sets and have no need for singles.
Yeah 4-5 years ago this lot wouldn't have made it an hour. Just no one around here anymore, so very few buyers or traders on here these days compared to when Beckett was full of people.

RE: WTS/WTT- 243 Card Lot w/ Scans $65 Takes the whole lot
Last Stand!

(06-30-2016, 07:43 PM)phoenixrising34 Wrote: Last Stand!
Bryan I'm interested but instead of the fb could you throw in a few low end redsox base etc

Selling my org out
Rolleyes

(06-30-2016, 08:02 PM)leadmetogreatness Wrote: Bryan I'm interested but instead of the fb could you throw in a few low end redsox base etc
Let me have a look, and I'll see what I may have real quick.

(06-28-2016, 12:36 PM)phoenixrising34 Wrote: Yeah 4-5 years ago this lot wouldn't have made it an hour. Just no one around here anymore, so very few buyers or traders on here these days compared to when Beckett was full of people.
this site is dying.....the only ones I see is the same I always see everyday ( 7 traders ) They know who they are Smile