`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robert Sacre Price Jump???

Robert Sacre Price Jump???
I was going through my ORG and noticed Robert Sacre of the LA Lakers with a huge price jump in his RC Auto cards. I mean his Immaculate RC Red #172 went from 25.00 to 100+ his Immaculate Rookie Inscriptions went from like 10.00 to 45+. Also, all other brands have had the same price jump as well. His Fleer Retro 98-99 Rookie Sensations went from like 6.00 to 35.00+. I was just wondering if anyone knew a reason or had some sort of idea why the price jump?

RE: Robert Sacre Price Jump???
Seems like a flub up to me...His autos still sell like junk bin autos
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

I was wondering about that...that's why I was asking. Just seemed weird to me noticing that huge jump.

I was hoping to get some info on this but I guess this forum is pretty much dead. Beckett is not what it used to be. I remember when this forum was like non-stop with posts/threads and heavy in trading. Now, its like a ghost town here.

I also noticed it, thought it was crazy that my leaf auto was so high. I couldn't sell that thing for $1 let alone what they say it is now.

Someone on the pricing team has a bunch of Sacre cards that they want to get rid of, so they figured they would pump of the price to make them appear HOT and be able to offload a few.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

That is quite a conspiracy theory buddy but very believable. I just would hate to think a Beckett employee would do something like to unload a collection. I mean, alot of follow their guide and thus would just create alot of controversy in trading. Especially since no one would believe Sacre's Immaculate Red RC is 100+.

(06-13-2016, 03:49 PM)arod0770710 Wrote: Especially since no one would believe Sacre's Immaculate Red RC is 100+.
Funny how people don't believe it, yet somehow it is that high. While I don't normally follow conspiracy theories, there has been a lot of odd things happening with Beckett over the past year to keep me from thinking this isn't a possibility.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.

Actually I do believe you and it's something I would not doubt in this day in age. It very easily could be manipulated by one employee without anyone else catching it. It's just a shame they would pick such a player. I mean Sacre was on the verge of being dropped by the Lakers. It was a last minute decision to keep from what I have read.

Maybe people think he will do great things at the Olympics for the Canadian National Team. Oh wait, Canada hasn't qualified to have a men's basketball team in the Olympics just yet (though there are still 3 open spots).