`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awesome 2016 Bowman Blaster!!!

Awesome 2016 Bowman Blaster!!!
I bought how many of these so far this year and pulled nothing. Went and picked one up tonight and pulled TWO autos out of one blaster! I even said to myself it'd be awesome to pull two, and as I'm opening the pack I see the green refractor! Pulled a Pierce Romero Paper 1st Bowman Auto, and a Henry Owens Green RC Refractor Auto 21/99! So pumped can't beat two autos out of a 20 dollar blaster, not to mention a low numbered refractor! Made my night!

[Image: Pierce%20Romero%20Auto%20New_zpsv88xxyxt.jpg]

[Image: Henry%20Owens%20Bowman%20Chrome%20Green%...075zxz.jpg]
Michael Vick Super Collector. Also currently focusing on baseball again with main attention to Yankees stuff. Also Correa, Mookie Betts & whatever else catches my eye! Hundreds of positive trades on many sites over the years!

RE: Awesome 2016 Bowman Blaster!!!
Congratulations! Are you anxious to buy another or worried your luck ran out?

I'd probably have to say my luck ran out majorly here. I'll buy more down the road but I'm not rushing out to grab another as of right now lol I had notoriously bad luck with retail stuff for years but I bought a 2016 Archives Blaster this past week and pulled a Jeff Nelson auto for my Yankees PC and now two autos out of a bowman blaster! I'll take it because I'm long overdue!
Michael Vick Super Collector. Also currently focusing on baseball again with main attention to Yankees stuff. Also Correa, Mookie Betts & whatever else catches my eye! Hundreds of positive trades on many sites over the years!

Nice retail hits. 2 in one is pretty amazing!

Unheard of! I think there was a mistake. You should send one back to Topps..... Yeah, right!!! Hahaha! LOL
Congrats! Talk about really beating the odds!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Nice! I did the same thing last week Connor Sadzek base paper auto, Miguel Sano green chrome auto and a purple refractor to boot.

I haven't come close to replicating the luck since.
Kepler

(06-13-2016, 10:40 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Nice! I did the same thing last week Connor Sadzek base paper auto, Miguel Sano green chrome auto and a purple refractor to boot.

I haven't come close to replicating the luck since.
Nice to get a Sano PC hit in a retail blaster, Jared! Did Sano get injured or benched? Haven't seen his name popping up.
PS: Hey, congrats on Kepler's walk off HR, you must have been as proud as his own family members. Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(06-14-2016, 07:00 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Nice to get a Sano PC hit in a retail blaster, Jared! Did Sano get injured or benched? Haven't seen his name popping up.
PS: Hey, congrats on Kepler's walk off HR, you must have been as proud as his own family members. Smile
Sano pulled a hammy a couple of weeks ago trying to beat out a grounder. I think they classified it as a strain, but then they said it wasn't just a 2-week injury. Apparently he's jogging and hitting off a tee now, so hopefully it won't be long. And then I hope the RF experiment is over. Whether that means a Plouffe trade or a Park demotion, it needs to happen. He's not good out there.

And, yeah, I was pretty stoked about Max's HR. It was an absolute rope, too. 429 and I don't know that it got more than 10 feet high the whole way.

The results haven't been coming for him, but the ABs have looked good. He's got a good approach and the ball jumps off his bat. Fingers crossed that I bet on the right guy.
Kepler