IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Faulk Printer's Proof 1 of 175

Faulk Printer's Proof 1 of 175
This is the very first numbered card I ever pulled from a pack:

[Image: faulk.jpg]
I collect Peyton Manning and Griffey Jr.
My Bucket: http://s444.photobucket.com/albums/qq164/soccerscrub78
[Image: manning-griffeybanner2.jpg]

RE: Faulk Printer's Proof 1 of 175
Unfortunately they are all stamped that way. I've had 2 different favres from those and they both said 1 of 175. It's just saying that only 175 copies were made and this was of of those.

Congrats, that would've been a pretty big hit back in 1995 when the product was released. All the ProLine Silver Printer's Proof cards were stamped "1 of 175", as serial numbering hadn't really taken off at that time, and the few cards that were serial numbered were usually out of several thousand. Sadly the book value has significantly deteriorated on these cards over time. Back in 1995 it was absolutely unimaginably amazing to get a card and only have 175 of them be made. Now a 175 print run almost seems high for an insert or parallel, which is somewhat sad, at least to me.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

I was just looking to share a card that made me absolutely ecstatic back in the day. I remember the Beckett Value back then and that's half of what got me so excited. Numbered cards were practically unheard of and the fact that I pulled one out of a pack was AMAZING! Alas, the value didn't quite hold up, but that's to be expected. Still one of my favorite cards.
I collect Peyton Manning and Griffey Jr.
My Bucket: http://s444.photobucket.com/albums/qq164/soccerscrub78
[Image: manning-griffeybanner2.jpg]

SWEET LOOKING CARD!
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

I pulled the Mashall Faulk Autograph from the 1995 Pro Line Football that year, I still have 2 boxes left. But (one of them is a Hot Box ) , where every pack in the box (36 packs has 6 inserts per Pack. Notice the Red Label in the top right upper corner, this box is still factory sealed ,should be valued close to $400.00.
I wasn't able to locate the Autograph Card ,
(06-13-2016, 04:03 PM)gosports1 Wrote: I pulled the Mashall Faul Autograph from the 1995 Pro Line Football that year, I still have 2 boxes left. But (one of them is a Hot Box ) , where every pack in the box (36 packs has 6 inserts per Pack. Notice the Red Label in the top right upper corner, this box is still factory sealed ,should be valued close to $400.00.
[Image: 1995%20Proline%20Football%20Hot%20Box%201.jpg]
[Image: 1995%20Proline%20Football%20Hot%20Box%202.jpg]